Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wishing you ALL A Merry Christmas!!












WOW!

Finally caught up on the Blog, hope I didn't miss anything or anyone!!
Plans are to have a subscription link available soon for those who
are interested in upcoming Specials and Announcements.

The last few months have been insane, it seemed I would never see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!! I'm getting close thankfully, and I'm excited!! Went to Texas for 4 days for my son's wedding, it was very touching and so beautiful. I've attended several seminars, in the past few months, Bellies and Babies Tour with Sandy Puc, I Shoot People Tour with the Sallee's, and then going to Nashville for 5 full days and nights for the Inferno workshop!! I've come back with many ideas and goals that I want to implement to enhance my Photography and Art. We look forward to 2009 and you our clients, friends, and family.

Believe in Miracles...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays to you and your staff.